Sophisticated technology for any requirement.
A system is only as good as its components.This especially applies to extrusion lines. For this reason, we at BREYER have given special attention to each and every component of the system – especially calender technology. It is decisive for the final quality and performance of a system. Our specialists have come up with innovative solutions for the drive system, which avoids surface distortions or lateral marks.
Maintenance-free servomotors and precision gears provide sustained top-quality results. Thanks to the modular design of the individual system components, the special calender technology made by BREYER is highly flexible and can therefore be practically used for any extrusion or co-extrusion process.
Whether flat film or clear sheet – with BREYER you're always one step ahead of your competition when it comes to the important production step of «calendering».
The advantages of the BREYER calender technology at a glance:
- Simple user interface
- Rapid change of sheet thickness with the servo-hydraulic gap adjustment
- Smallest thickness tolerances when using BREYER solid calender rolls
- Flexibility in sheet thickness and cooling process – with the slewing device of the calender
- High operational reliability by using maintenance free drive technology
- Rapid conversion with the roll change system for embossing rolls
- Automatic calender roll recognition after roll change
- Collision protection system
- Digital position display for fast set-up of the calender system
Choose at the right-hand side navigation bar your suitable calender type.
Calender for flat film
The BREYER calender gap adjustment "fast & easy" does not involve any mechanical adjusting parts. A sophisticated system permits precise and accurate positioning.
Calender for sheet production
A BREYER calender system not only convinces with its high level of user friendliness but can also be changed from one product to the next at the turn of a hand.
Benefit from over 70 years of experience and know-how in the field of calenders. On this page we would like to introduce a special calender version.